After a busy week, I was exhausted come Friday so it was nice to have a day off and relax. I ran a few errands after school but other than that I just hung out at home! I've been trying to get everything together to finally finish my room redesign so on Friday, I organized my bookshelf and then got a few things for my gallery wall!
Lilly was also hosting a Gift with Purchase event that day, which y'all know I can't pass up! I spent the majority of my time in Lilly, as always, but also went to Anthropologie, Kendra Scott as mentioned before, then to Kate Spade and Tory Burch to browse their new arrivals!
navy dress, southern charm swing dress (currently sold out but check your local Lilly store!)
As it has unfortunately been the trend lately, I spent all of Sunday catching up on homework in preparation for another busy week (only a few left till summer!).
This week was pretty hectic as I had my AP exams this week. Monday was my last Faith Formation class of the year, which was pretty sad! On Tuesday, I had my last NHS meeting of the year, nannied, then studied for my AP Lit exam the next day. Wednesday was my AP Lit exam so after that ended my class went out to lunch then I had a few errands to run before nannying that night. Thursday, on the other hand, was spent prepping for my APUSH exam that was on Friday.
On my Radar:
1. 3 weeks left of class before exams? And one of them is my college trip to Savannah and Charleston. I'm definitely excited for summer (can't come quick enough!).
2. Some recent purchases- this ottoman (for my room redesign, which you can see the inspiration behind here), this mug, this skort, this necklace, this workout skirt, and this popover. Most of these were from my trip to Southpark on Saturday but I thought it would be fun to share! Clearly I have a shopping addiction!
3. Kendra Scott just released their first fine jewelry collection and it may be one the prettiest (and most expensive) things I have seen lately!
4. Caitlin's bathroom may be the cutest thing ever! Love her Friday Favorites series!
5. Love Caroline's tips for 5 things to spring clean
Be sure to check out my posts from this past week: