I then realized that I haven't shared a "get to know me" post in a while so why not? I love reading about other bloggers and peeking into their lives so I figured this would be a perfect post to share with y'all today: 15 fun, random facts about me that you may or may not already know about me!
image via my Instagram
1. I am a super picky eater and have always been. I don't like a lot of things on my food and only like certain fruits and vegetables.
2. During the school week, I always have a turkey sandwich on a roll with honey mustard, apple slices, and rice chips (or pita chips or pretzels). Like every day of high school, I've eaten this lunch haha.
3. I absolutely love mornings where I don't have to set an alarm but even then, I will still wake up around 8:30 AM.
4. My goal in life is to own a beach house in Kiawah Island, South Carolina. I better start saving now but a girl can dream haha!
5. My go-to outfit this time of year is a pair of Lilly Pulitzer chino shorts, a tee or a tank, and Jack Rogers or my Tory Burch Millers.
6. I find shopping by myself oddly relaxing, whether it's at the mall or at Target.
7. I am definitely a big purse kind of a girl and I have always been. I like being prepared and big purses let me tote my stuff around all day. Like seriously, I use a giant boat tote for a school bag and I get asked all the time if I'm going away for the weekend...
8. My favorite emoji is the sassy hand girl emoji (duh!)
9. A messy room stresses me out so I have to clean my room and put everything away before I can be productive.
10. My go-to Starbucks order is a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte.
11. I stink at painting my own nails but I definitely feel more put together with my nails done.
12. Even though I love brunch, I am not a big fan of breakfast. I don't like eggs and only really like breakfast on the weekends when I can have pancakes, muffins, or something good haha!
13. I work best with a busy schedule- I don't know what to do with myself when I don't have anything to do!
14. I don't watch a lot of TV (I didn't have time starting junior year so it kind of stuck haha) but make an exception for the Bachelor and Gossip Girl on Netflix.
15. Easiest way to make my day? Fresh flowers, an early bedtime, a coffee catchup with a friend, or a yummy dessert.
Do you share any of these fun facts? Let me know in the comments!