This weekend shaped up to be a fun one as last night, I went out to dinner with a friend from elementary school and tomorrow, one of my besties and I are heading into the city to get coffee at one of my favorite Charlotte coffee shops!
a snap from dinner in Charlotte Sunday, which I recapped in yesterday's post
1. Evelyn Henson just came out with new art prints this week and they're so cute- I think I'll definitely need to get a few for my dorm this fall.
2. Obsessed with this outfit from my friend Renee that she wore during her trip to Palm Beach
3. With graduation season right around the corner, Dorothy's post on how to write a sincere thank you note is so helpful!
4. This baby video is so so so adorable!
5. Obsessed with how Cara styled a black dress for both work and going out!
6. As y'all probably have heard by now, Jenna Lyons is stepping down as the head of J. Crew and I'm so interested to see where this takes the brand
7. Speaking of J. Crew...I just ordered this gingham bikini (top + bottom) and this coverup for spring break and I'm so excited for them to arrive!
8. Love how Rachel styled this navy and white outfit
9. Spring Break starts on Wednesday (yay!!) and I'm in need of a book for my trip to Florida- any recommendations? My mom recommended Big Little Lies to me after hearing that there's a miniseries on it but I would love to hear y'all's recommendations!
10. I've been obsessed with The Everygirl lately so y'all should definitely go check it out!