Tuesday, September 22, 2015

College Tours: The Questions to Ask

I am a high school junior this year and that means a lot of things are going on, including it is time to begin to seriously look into colleges. I have toured around a dozen colleges so far from going on college trips with my grade (read about last year's trip here and here) and then last summer I toured Auburn with my family. I know fall is a very popular time to tour as colleges hold open houses and you can easily see the vibe of the campus (I have only toured in the summer so I haven't been able to get an accurate feel of what the campus would be like for me as a student at times). I know I have a whole lists of schools that I want to see this fall and then in the spring so I thought I would share some helpful questions that I have learned to ask while on a campus visit!


For more college tour tips check on my posts: What to Wear on a College Tour, College Tour Tips, and College Tour Must Pack List

What questions do you always ask on college tours? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. These questions are great! I'll definitely keep them in mind for the future!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa
    lotsoflys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete