Friday was a short day of class as we had a speaker come in to wrap up Bridge Week but it seemed especially long for some reason! I joked all day to my friends that all I wanted to do when I got home was to take a nap and fortunately I was able to do that! I spend the rest of the night just hanging out at home, which was nice after my first week back at school!
One of my favorite things about the weekend is catching up on sleep so I loved that I was able to do that on Saturday morning. I spent the rest of the morning relaxing and then attempting to tackle some of my homework (key word here: attempting). After lunch, my sister, mom, and I ran a few errands in the afternoon (including doing a bit of planning for some things for my room, which you can see the inspiration for here!) before going to Church. We had some family friends over for dinner that night and to watch the Steelers game (fun fact: my family are big Steelers fans!). Fortunately the night ended on a good note as the Steelers won!
Unfortunately since I pretty much avoided my homework all day on Saturday, I had to catch up on that on Sunday. I wish I had more to share but I was pretty much sitting in bed working on APUSH ID's all day!
These past few days have been a whirlwind of meetings, homework, quizzes, SAT tutoring, and College Essay writing! It definitely feels a bit weird to have so much to do after coming off of Christmas Break but I am definitely starting to settle into my schedule for the semester! I also received some very exciting news that I can't wait to share with y'all soon!
In some more fun-ish updates, I have gotten quite a few packages this week that I am so excited about! My Lilly order finally came in (check out this post to see what I got!) and I'm so excited to style my new pieces for upcoming outfit posts for y'all! I finally purchased a headboard for my room (it was out of stock for a good two months) and it ties my room together so well! Makes me so excited to share a room tour with y'all! Last but not least, I got the new kate spade book, all in good taste, which is simply the cutest filled with so many entertaining tips and tricks!
On my radar this week:
1. Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals and there's a Gift with Purchase this weekend! My favorites are this dress and this top!
2. I love Brooke's post on how to make it seem like you have your life together!
3. I have been doing quite a bit of online browsing this week for cute throw pillows and odds and ends for my room re-design and while going through Serena and Lily's website, I found these super cute pajamas that are on sale but still a splurge! I thought they were too cute not to share!
4. Tips for taking time for yourself from Caroline
5. I found this video the other day and I can't stop watching it! Too funny!
Be sure to check out my posts from this past week: