My weekend last weekend was pretty laid back, which I'm definitely not complaining about after a crazy few weeks! After school on Friday, I ran an errand and then headed home! My family had Whole Foods pizza for dinner (which we're obsessed with) and then binge-watched Fuller House. I loved Full House as a kid so this series has been too fun to watch (my favorite in Fuller House is Kimmy- she's exactly the same as in the original series!).
Saturday morning, I slept in before catching up on some PLL. Afterwards, my mom and I ran a few errands, including a trip down to Trader Joe's. My mom and I also went to Saturday night Mass as we wanted to sleep in Sunday morning!
I had Monday off from Faith Formation so I used my afternoon to get my passport picture taken (getting a passport is on my 101 in 1001 list!) and to go for a run before getting all of my homework done! Somehow I didn't have a ton of homework, which was nice!
This week has been quite hectic school-wise and it is safe to say that I cannot wait for Spring Break! Luckily, the weather is supposed to warm up a bit this upcoming week, which is so exciting!
On my Radar this week:
1. SAT- The first of the new SATs was on Saturday! This was my first SAT, which was very interesting to say the least!
2. Love these tips from Tori on handling stress!
3. Have you noticed a few changes to the design at Chic in Carolina? I've been playing with a few things and love it!
4. Lilly Pulitzer's new arrivals are stunning! How long till Spring Break?
5. I loved reading Dorothy's post on how she organizes her Day Designer planner!
Be sure to check out my posts from this past week:
Lauren James Spring Favorites, February Favorites, One Year of Chic in Carolina, #springbreakbloggers: The Perfect Vacation Outfit
Hope y'all have a great weekend and good luck to everyone taking the SAT tomorrow!