Friday morning was quite hectic as I woke up early to go to work, nannied, and then went to Pure Barre. After a kick-butt class at Pure Barre, I changed into my swimsuit at the studio and then met my family at the marina to go out on the lake. On the lake, we drove around for a bit and then anchored so that we could cool off in the water. We came back fairly early but after dinner, I was exhausted and went to bed so early.
Saturday morning, I was able to sleep in and enjoy a relaxed morning before going to Pure Barre. After class ended, I grabbed smoothies with a girl in my Pure Barre class who will be attending my school next year. Once I got home, I made myself lunch and showered. I magically convinced my brother to take outfit pictures for me so that's what y'all saw in Monday's post! My family had our neighbors over for dinner on Saturday night, which is always a lot of fun!
Sunday was Father's Day so we made my dad breakfast in bed to celebrate. For the past few years we have been in Kiawah for Father's Day so it was fun to give my dad breakfast in bed, which we did every year when my siblings and I were a bit younger.
The family I nanny for had their second child on Saturday, so I went over to their house for a few hours to watch their oldest for a few hours. After nannying, I came home for our Father's Day dinner.
I didn't work on Monday so I was able to sleep in and get some blog stuff done before going to my Pure Barre Class. Later in the afternoon, I met up with Renee of Gimme Glamour (we first met in this blog post) at a local coffee shop to catch up and take blog pictures. I always love talking to other bloggers as it's fun to share all the different aspects of blogging with people who understand it. We had such a fun time together and I'm looking forward to the next time we'll catch up!
It's been so weird this week because I have been able to sleep in fairly late but I keep on waking up around 7:30. So my days have been starting a bit earlier than expected. Wednesday morning was a bit hectic as I forgot I had an eyebrow wax appointment (so I was almost late to that, oops!) and then Pure Barre afterwards. I have been in a really good routine of working on various blog stuff after lunch so I did that before it was time to go to work.
On Thursday morning, I went to an earlier Pure Barre class so that way I could still get my workout in before my hair appointment later that morning. I absolutely love getting my haircut so that's always fun for me. After my appointment, I ate lunch, blogged, and then nannied (sense a trend here?).
On my Radar this week:
1. This outfit from Dorothy is so gorgeous!
2. For all of the Gossip Girl fans out there, this modern Gossip Girl Twitter account is my new favorite- it's hilarious!
3. I have a feeling I'll be trying out this recipe from Caroline's blog this weekend
4. My trip to Hawaii is exactly a week away (eek!) so the past few weeks I have been working out more often and avoiding most sweets to get ready. Halo Top Ice Cream has been my new favorite as it allows me to fulfill my sweet tooth but also save on the calories and sugar as a whole pint is 240 calories! I typically only eat half a cup of ice cream, which only has 60 calories! For chocolate ice cream that tastes like the real deal y'all!
5. I've been working on being more active on my Tumblr lately- so be sure you're following along!
Be sure to check out my recent posts:
A Southern Belle & Southern Charm + National Wear Your Lilly Day ⎢ A Day in My Life (Summer Edition) ⎢ 10 (Easy) Things to do to be More Put Together ⎢ Summer in Lilly (Collab with Renee of Gimme Glamour)