Friday was a fairly normal school day and then I nannied after school. After nannying, I ate dinner at home before having to go pick my little sister up from a friend's house- nothing too exciting!
Saturday morning, I was able to sleep in, which was so nice! Once I woke up, I went to a Pure Barre class and then headed home to eat lunch. I decided to go to my local Starbucks for a few hours to be productive and get homework done, which wound up being a successful trip! After getting back home, I pretty much just hung out before going to Mass that night.
The afternoon was much more fun as I attended another Influence Her Blogger Network Meetup (we previously went shopping and visited a local botanical garden). Annaliese (who is the regional coordinator) planned for us to go apple picking down at Windy Hill Orchard in South Carolina, which was so much fun! Even though the orchard had closed apple picking for the season, we had so much fun walking around, eating delicious apple cider donuts, and then taking blog pictures of course (which you can see in Wednesday's post)!
Mondays seem to be my busiest day of the week this year and this week was no exception as I led a meeting for the Service Committee I'm the Vice President of during lunch, had my Faith Formation class, and also attended a Pure Barre class.
Tuesday and Wednesday were both fairly normal and busy. The quarter ended yesterday so this week was a bit more hectic with assignments to turn in before the quarter ended. I also submitted my last college application Wednesday night, which I am so excited about!
Yesterday was a bit hectic with a Government quiz as well as a Spanish test that was pretty challenging. Thankfully, I had the afternoon off of work so I was able to catch up on some homework and go to a Pure Barre class as well!
On my Radar:
1. Thank goodness it's a long weekend! I have Monday and Tuesday off, which I'm so excited about. I'm working quite a bit this weekend and also going on my last college tour Tuesday but I'm also excited to catch up on some much needed sleep!
2. Obsessed with Mackenzie's engagement pictures!
3. Love this outfit on Kate!
4. One of my favorite bloggers, Frannie, rebranded this week and I love it
5. My blogger bestie, Riley (read about the time we met up in real life here), posted some amazing recaps of her senior year this week!
Be sure to check out this week's blog posts:
Senior Pictures ⎢Easy Halloween Costume Ideas ⎢J. Crew & Lilly for Apple Picking ⎢Tips for a More Balanced Life