I had both last Thursday and Friday off of school, allowing me to sleep in Friday morning. After breakfast and just relaxing at home for a while, I went to a Pure Barre class. I met up with my family and then some family friends afterwards for lunch at a nearby restaurant and then I had a few things to work on at home. My family and I went over to our family friends's house for dinner, which was a lot of fun.
an iPhone snap of Wednesday's outfit post
I was able to sleep in again on Saturday morning and then went to another barre class. The 20 in 31 challenge ended on Wednesday so I had a few classes to fit in to make the challenge. After class ended, my family and I headed off to go pick up our new puppy, Kona, which you can read about in Monday's post.
Mondays always seem to be super busy for me as I had a lunch to go to for NHS, a test in my AP Language class, and then Faith Formation and Pure Barre after school.
Tuesday, thankfully, was a much calmer day as I didn't have too much going other other than nannying in the afternoon.
Before Thanksgiving Break, I have so many tests and quizzes spread out between Thursday, yesterday, and then on Tuesday. I had a test and a quiz on Thursday making the day be a bit crazy! Thankfully, I finished them and I'm thankful it's the weekend!
1. Tomorrow is my Senior Homecoming and I'm so excited about it. Stay tuned for more details next Friday!
2. Serious kitchen goals right here- I mean, look at that!
3. Love this outfit from Kelly!
4. I found this Town and Country article so interesting!
5. Dorothy is one of my favorite bloggers and I loved reading more about her experience as her sorority president
Be sure to check out this week's posts:
Meet Kona ⎢5 (Easy) Ways to Grow Your Blog ⎢Cashmere & Ruffles ⎢How to Actually be Motivated to Workout