Last Friday started off on the busy side with an AP Psychology test first thing in the morning. But after finishing that, my day was so much easier and didn't have a lot going on haha! After school, I nannied later than usual, which was a lot of fun!
On Saturday, I didn't have too much going on, which is always good in my book haha. I went to a Pure Barre class, worked on homework, blogged, and then my brother and I went to Church later in the afternoon. After Mass, we picked up some Chick-fil-a for dinner before I went to go babysat that night.
Sunday morning, I went to an early morning Pure Barre class before heading to go nanny. I worked pretty much all day on Sunday, which wound up being a lot of fun. During the afternoon, we went for a walk around Myers Park, which is definitely one of my favorite areas of Charlotte as it is full of gorgeous, historic homes.
Monday morning, I was able to sleep in and then go to a noon Pure Barre class (the class time I regularly went to in the summer- read my summer daily routine here). After class, I met up with my mom and siblings for lunch and then frozen yogurt afterwards.
We wound up carving our pumpkins Monday afternoon, which I documented on my Instagram stories. Unfortunately, I didn't wind up saving the picture of the final product haha!
One of the girls in my grade hosted a Halloween party at her house Monday night but since I had to wake up fairly early the next day for a college trip, I wound up staying at home instead and ate probably too much candy.
Tuesday was a very exciting because I had my last college tour (eek!). Since I had the day off from school, my mom and I made the trip over to Chapel Hill to go tour the University of North Carolina. I visited UNC my freshman year during a college trip with my school (read about my sophomore year trip here and here, read about my junior year trip here and here) so it was great to tour again to refresh my memory of campus before making any decisions later in my senior year.
My day started off on the early side on Wednesday as I went to a 6 AM Pure Barre class before school. After a long weekend (especially 4 day weekends), it is always hard getting back into my usual school routine but thankfully my day on Wednesday wasn't too crazy. My afternoon was pretty normal as I nannied and worked on homework.
Since the quarter ended last week, this week was definitely on the lighter side in terms of my work load. I only had one quiz and assignment due on Thursday (plus an in-class essay), so it wasn't too crazy! As usual, I worked on homework and nannied in the afternoon.
On my Radar:
1. As I mentioned in Thursday's post, this weekend is Lilly Pulitzer's Birthday Celebration in store and online! I am so excited to get to the mall and go shopping this weekend- I need a little retail therapy haha!
2. Did y'all see that the holiday drinks are back at Starbucks? Even though I love Peppermint Mochas, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to give up my Pumpkin Spice Lattes (especially since it hasn't been too cold yet here in North Carolina). And the classic red cup returns November 10!
3. Obsessed with Krista's gingham headboard!
4. In my AP Psychology class, we have been watching a documentary about sleep deprivation and it is so interesting! I am definitely guilty of staying up far too late on school nights to get work done and the documentary (which I unfortunately don't know the name of) has had me as well as my classmates realize both the physical and health problems associated with sleep deprivation- definitely motivates you to get to bed earlier!
5. I love how Cara styled this striped dress for fall
Be sure to check out this week's posts:
I hope y'all have a great weekend!