Another week, another late My Chic Week post, which I am so sorry about! This week was insane, so this post is going up a few days later than usual!
Friday started off with my first AP Pysch quiz of the year and was kind of a busy day as we had Mass in the afternoon. After school, I babysat! Saturday morning, I had a training for Faith Formation, which made me so excited for the new year to start. This year is my third year teaching a class of first graders and it's so fun! Afterwards, I hung out at home for a while and then babysat that night for one of the cutest babies ever!
On Sunday, I did all of my homework, which took awhile as you may guess. That night was a bit more fun as one of our teachers planned an event for us at the Loft to try on some new clothes to wear to clothes, which resulted in me finding some cute pieces!
As for the rest of the week, I was running at a million miles a hour all over the place. It seems like school has never really ended as everything has kind of picked up where it left off in the spring. I had quite a few tests and quizzes, an essay due, meetings, attended a few Pure Barre classes, nannied, did homework, submitted a college application that was due on Friday (it was suggested that I turned it in early for a scholarship program haha), and you know slept :) Definitely glad to have a nice long weekend haha!
This endless supply of homework has definitely made me miss exploring New York City over Spring Break, I mean look how gorgeous are these hydrangeas at the Plaza! Be sure to read about that trip here, here, and here!
On my Radar this week:
1. A month of no shopping- One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to go a month without shopping and I decided that September would be the perfect month to do that! I love to shop but spent quite a bit last month plus I have a few things to save my money for so wish me luck haha!
2. Labor Day Weekend! I'm so excited for a weekend on the lake and by the pool for one last hurrah of summer!
3. I grew up writing a lot of thank you notes and I'm a firm believe in them to do this day so I love Julia's post about thank you notes and other occasions to write them for!
4. Since finally finishing the Great Gatsby (the one with Leo) on my flight home from Hawaii a few months ago, I have been obsessed with the soundtrack. Totally old news but whatever ;)
5. And finally, I am so excited to announce that I am now a rep for The Fraternity Collection! You can take 10% off of your order using my code : katiemastrone16
Have a great Sunday!