Last Friday was my first Friday in school and so when I got home, I worked on a bunch of homework (super fun Friday night over here y'all!). I basically just caught up on a few things and then relaxed from a busy week!
A pic from my Instagram, sadly all of these Lilly dresses are no longer available but here are some similar!
Saturday morning, my family and I headed out to the nearby Ikea (it's like 20 minutes away) to look for some furniture for my brother's room. Even though, I wasn't looking to buy anything for myself I always have such a fun time looking at all the rooms they have set up and picking out what will be in my future house. We headed back home for lunch and I spent the afternoon working on homework (super fun, I know!). I had a late-night babysitting job on Saturday so I spent a lot of time on Pinterest (follow me here!) and watching Friends after the kids went to bed!
Sunday morning, I slept in since I babysit and didn't get to bed until close to 2 in the morning. I got some homework done in the morning. In the afternoon, I baked some yummy (and somewhat healthy) cookies (that will be on the blog soon!) and then hung out by the pool in my new Lilly bikini that I bought in the sale!
This week has been my first full week of school (seems like it has been a lot longer than that!). My week has been full of essay deadlines, test preparation, all sorts of assignments, starting my after school babysitting job, and my first Service Committee meeting of the year! It's safe to say I'm ready for the weekend (especially so I can catch up on some sleep!).
On my radar:
1. This article with imagined conversations with William and Kate is too funny!
2. I love love love Inslee's work!. After seeing her post on her work for Jack Rogers, I discovered her blog and it's perfect! Definitely worth a read!
3. Love this post about junior year from Carrie!
4. My second post for Our Campus Media is up! Check it out here!
5. I've been loving J. Crew Factory's new fall arrivals! My favorites are this striped sweater, this sweater with pockets, and this skirt!
Also, check out my posts from this week!