Hip hip hooray! It's Friday! I'm super excited for this weekend as two of my best friends are having their Sweet Sixteen tomorrow night! Sadly this is also my last week of summer (no! how did that happen?) but I am excited to share with y'all what I have been up to lately!
Last Friday, I got up bright and early to go grab Starbucks before nannying all day! I worked until 5 ish and ran to Panera to grab dinner and then home to eat and chill out for a bit. I babysat for the family I nanny for that night too (and spent some time on Pinterest after the kids went to bed! Follow me here!).
Saturday morning, I slept in and then blogged. I ran some errands before lunch. After lunch, I went to the gym with my parents (which was much needed!). Once I got home, I showered before going to babysit!
Sunday morning, I slept in again and then we headed out on the lake! We had lunch at a favorite restaurant and then hung out for a while with our neighbors! We headed back a few hours later so I blogged then we had a yummy dinner of Barbecue Chicken before watching Big Brother!
This week, I nannyed for a family that lives in my neighborhood, which was a lot of fun! Monday night, I ran a quick errand (you know how one of my summer goals was to finish a picture frame? well I finally picked up the pictures!). Tuesday I has an orthodontist appointment and my Bean Boots arrived (lessening the blow of summer ending soon!). After work on Thursday, I ran over to my local shopping center to get some birthday gifts for a few of my friends!
This week I decided to add a few things that have been on my radar as well!
1. The biggest event of the year is almost here! The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is on Monday (prepare for it with my post!)!
2. I just bought this as my blogging agenda and I LOVE it!
3. Can we talk about the season finale of PLL? Totally in shock! I wouldn't say what happened for all of y'all who haven't watched it yet, but I will say it is definitely worth watching!
4. My Bean Boots came in and I'm in love! Go ahead and order yours before they are on back order till next summer!
5. I guest posted for Our Campus Media yesterday! I will guest post every two weeks on Thursdays so be sure to check those out (and read my first post here!)
And check out my blog posts from the week!
How I Stay Organized ⎮Whales & Chinos ⎮Cookie Dough Brownies ⎮Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Tips
What have y'all been up to this week? What has been on your radar? Do you want to see what's on my radar every week? Let me know in the comments!